ProofMe integration with Slack is an incredibly powerful tool that makes your conversations around all types of digital content more contextual, more productive and more fun!
For a quick demo, check out this sweet video:
Now that we've blown your mind with that awesome video, let's get your ProofMe and Slack accounts integrated so you can start enjoying those awesome features!
Integrate with your Slack team
- Visit your ProofMe Dashboard
- Click on the down-arrow next to your profile picture in the upper-right corner to open your profile menu.
- Click on My Profile.
- Scroll all the way down to the Apps section.
- Click the plus sign next to Apps.
- Click on the plus sign for Slack.
- Click the Authorize button in the window that pops up (if you're not currently signed into your Slack team, it will ask you to do that first).
If you own multiple Slack channels, you'll want to make sure that you're signing into the correct one. If you're signed into the wrong one, you can click the link that says Change Teams and log in to the correct one.
- Click the Authorize button, and wait a few seconds for the integration to happen.
That's it! Your ProofMe account and Slack team are now connected!